Congratulations on your new baby! Mark9 Pediatrics offers prenatal consultations on SATURDAYS from 12-1 pm. After discussing the newborn visit, tips for bringing baby home, and completing a tour of our office, you’ll see why Mark9 Pediatrics is your best choice for pediatric care in Coppell.
There are many online sources that will help you know what to ask during a prenatal consultation. However, here are some of the most important questions to ask and consider:
- Flexible office hours and after-hours options
- Covering doctors or providers
- The newborn visit
- Their philosophy on breastfeeding
- Availability of same day appointments
- Parent involvement in practice improvement
Most importantly, this visit is your chance to make sure the practice fits your family’s health and wellness goals. So, call our office at 972-325-2005 or use one of the “Request An Appointment” tools to schedule a time to meet your Coppell pediatrician, Dr. Angela Moemeka.