The information contained in this site (topics if blog) is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, it is provided for educational purposes only. You assume full responsibility for how you choose to use this information.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before starting any new treatment or discontinuing an existing treatment. Talk with Dr. Moemeka about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Nothing contained in these topics is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment.
- Not a Substitute – The information and materials on this website and Mark9 Pediatrics content (Including but not exclusive of: Illness/Symptoms, Medicine Dosages, Medical Conditions) should not be used as a substitute for the care and knowledge that your physician can provide to you.
- Supplement – The information and materials presented here in are meant to supplement the information that you obtain from Dr. Moemeka. If there is a disagreement between the information presented herein and what she has told you — it is more likely that Dr. Moemeka is correct. She has the benefit of knowing your medical problems.
- Limitations – You should recognize that the information and materials presented in this site have the following limitations, in comparison to being examined by Dr. Moemeka:
- You can have a conversation with Dr. Moemeka.
- Dr. Moemeka can perform a physical examination and any necessary tests.
- You could have an underlying medical problem that requires Dr. Moemeka to detect.
- If you’re taking medications, they could influence how yo experience various symptoms
If you think you are having a medical emergency, CALL 911 or the number for your local emergency ambulance service NOW.
When in doubt, call your doctor NOW or go to the closest emergency department.
By using this website, you accept the information provided herein “AS IS.” Neither Mark9 Pediatrics, Dr. Moemeka or the information contained herein will have any liability to you arising out of your use of the information contained herein or make any express or implied warranty regarding the accuracy, content, completeness, reliability, or efficacy of the information contained within this website